Demi Moore And Bruce Willis: The Family Stays Together Despite their Divorce 20 Years Ago

Leila

Global Mod
Global Mod
Demi Moore And Bruce Willis: The Family Stays Together Despite their Divorce 20 Years AgoThe actress has published a photo of her with her ex-husband on social networks in a gesture that has become habitual, since they spend parties and birthdays together with her daughters and new couples.

There was a time when Demi Moore and Bruce Willis was the best family avenue in Hollywood. During the almost three decades that they were together they managed to form one of the most respected families on the cinematographic and social scene. But the most striking thing is that

Moore and Willis began dating in 1987, shortly after meeting at a premiere, and married a few months later, in November of that year, in Las Vegas; a month later, their production company organized a big wedding for them in one of the company’s studios. As Moore has told on occasion, she became pregnant on that first wedding night in Las Vegas. From there, her first daughter, Rumer (1988), was born, followed by two more, Scout (1991) and Tallulah (1994). The marriage lasted a little over a decade, because they announced their separation in 1998 and finally divorced in the spring of 2000. She later remarried Ashton Kutcher, whom she was married to from 2005 to 2011. Willis also remarried. , with model Emma Heming, and they have two daughters together.

Despite the fact that their daughters are adults and that a long time has passed since their wedding and their divorce – or precisely because of that – the former couple of actors continue to maintain affection and complicity. They show it frequently and naturally, and they have done it again these days on their social networks. On her Instagram profile, with 2.7 million followers of hers, Demi Moore wanted to congratulate her ex-husband on her birthday, last Saturday, when she was 67 years old. “Happy birthday Bruce! Grateful for our family, so mixed ”, wrote the protagonist of Lieutenant O’Neil, along with a photograph of the two together and smiling in a kitchen next to a tray of mushrooms.

It is not the first time that Moore boasts of the family he has created with Willis. It is common to see them together on summer vacations, Christmas parties and birthdays. The actress and her daughters, who are very active on social networks, post pictures of the family together, often with Heming and the actor’s two daughters, Mabel, who is about to turn 10, and Evelyn, who will arrive in May the eight.

Last summer, without going any further, the couple celebrated the 30th birthday of their middle daughter, Scott, together. In addition, Moore usually congratulates Willis on her father’s day (which is celebrated in the US in June) with an old photo of the family. “We are so happy to have you,” she wrote to him last year. The family posed together, for example, in 2015, when her daughter Rumer made her theater debut with a role in the musical Chicago.

However, their relationship was not always idyllic; in fact, as is well known, it ended in divorce. Moore told in his memoir, titled Inside Out and published a couple of years ago, that when they got married and especially when they had their eldest daughter, Willis demanded that he leave his career in second place to focus on his family.

But in general her husband comes off well, in his life and in her memories. Demi Moore suffered from alcohol addiction in the eighties and detoxified, but she relapsed again years later and it was he and her daughters who helped her out of the pothole. “I was given the opportunity to redirect the course of my life before I destroyed everything. Clearly they saw more of me than I did myself. And I am very grateful because without that opportunity, without his trust in me, I would not be here today ”, she has come to assure her. Such is the affection that they profess that he attended the presentation of the book in Los Angeles, California, in September 2019.